Spirulina Egg Soup
- A proper amount of Qianlixiang
- Two eggs
- Appropriate amount of ginger
- Appropriate amount of oil
- Appropriate amount of salt
- Appropriate amount of white wine
1.Wash the Qianlixiang all the buds and taste good.Ginger, minced and egg beat
2.Add some water to the eggs in a hot oil pan, beat the eggs It is best to stir fry it when it is bubbling.
3.Stir it when it is not fully solidified.I think it's more tender.I don't need to fry it until yellow, but it's okay if you like it haha
4.Add minced ginger and add appropriate amount of water to boil
5.After boiling, add thyme and a little Liquor
6.Boil it again and it's done.It's easy to cook and add the right amount of salt.
7.Come to a bowl, it's refreshing and refreshing